You will be joining an international team in a growing company located in Vienna focused on the design and development of power electronics and HIL (Hardware In the Loop) solutions.
FPGA Design Engineer Power Electronics (m/w)
The FPGA Design Engineer will work in a team focused on FPGA Design for Power Electronics Devices, Control Algorithms, Closed Loops and HIL Solutions using VHDL and Xilinx System Generator.
- TU / FH Informatics, Mechatronics, Electronics or equivalent qualifications.
- FPGA Design Background in a Xilinx environment
- Proficiency in VHDL (Verilog) and Xilinx System Generator considered
- Experience with Zynq or SoC
- Bring-up and lab tests with new hardware / applications
- Matlab and Simulink would be beneficial
- A background working within a Power Electronics, Motor Control or Automotive environment would be a distinct advantage
- Working language: English and/or German
Following Austrian legal regulations and the applicabel collective labour agreement we offer an annual compensation package of Euro 65.000.- gross salary. Based on experience, skills and competencies of candidate the offered compensation package can be increased.
(§9 Abs. 2 Gleichbehandlungsgesetz, GlBG 2011)
If you are interested in this role, please send your application/CV to our human resources.
System Electronics Eggenburg GmbH z.Hd. Frau Jutta Gröschel
Grafenberger Straße 37 firstname.lastname@example.org
3730 Eggenburg Tel: 02984/2226-1349