The Plant Financial Controller is responsible for financial performance of the Industrial Device manufacturing facility located in Waidhofen, Austria. This position reports directly to the Senior Manager of Operations Finance for the Industrial Device business unit and is closely partnered with the Plant Manager and Leadership team. The position must maintain collaborative relationships with all functions within the plan and with other Operations and Operations Finance Teams. Key focus is on driving both long and short financial performance improvement across the entire plant. Activities will center on coordinating financial analysis, developing business decision support, financial modeling, forecasting and reporting.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Responsible for operational finance for Waidhofen, Austria site
- Analysis of operational results, both forecasted and actual, bridging performance over time
- Provide local management with management reports on standards and actual costs of manufacturing
- Preparation of annual budgets and long-term strategic plans
- Review and/or approval authority for various financial based processes such capital expenditure requests, inventories, purchase requisitions, standard costing, etc.
- Reviews and prioritizes capital investments and manages cash flow
- Identify cost drivers and work with plant team on improvement actions
- Preparation of concise summary of relevant information to facilitate decision making
- Continual improvement in analysis of material, conversion and inventory information
- Drive the financial aspects of projects including migration and investment activities
- Understands business and coaches’ operations associates relative to required actions
- Works well with all functions – encourages exchange of information
- Organized and completes analysis and reports on time
- Will be the local financial contact person to Senior Management
- Must be comfortable with Senior Managements’ visits and related presentations of financial figures
- University degree (Master, Diploma) in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, or related field
- We are seeking a forward-thinking, energetic financial controller who demonstrates diversity in their experiences and is a business partner to the plant leadership team
- This individual will be a leader who has a demonstrated track record of success
- This individual will have at least 3 – 5 years prior experience in plant / operations financial management.
- Must speak fluent German and English
Personal and performance competencies:
- Results Orientation: Exhibits a compelling drive for accomplishing goals. Translates the business vision into actionable, quantifiable plans. Conveys a strong sense of urgency. Makes tough business decisions based on the facts, and raises difficult issues with others in a candid, straightforward manner
- Build Business Partnerships: Displays deep loyalty to management, the organization and subordinates. Operates comfortably through influence and has excellent communication skills in persuading and building commitment. Readily connects with others and motivates others to pursue common objectives
For this position, we are offering an annual gross salary starting at € 65.000. Depending on your skills, qualifications and experience this can be negotiated.
If you are interested in this challenging position, please apply online. We are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application with a copy of your CV and a detailed covering letter.