Our Austria Relays Engineering team is looking for a technician, recent graduate from university, for the position of a full time Product Development Engineer for Signal Relays.
The Relay Product Development Engineering team is responsible to support Product Management and Sales with highly innovative electromechanical Relay developments (high freuquency / Hochfrequenztechnik).
The position will report directly to the Product Development Engineering Manager for Relays within Industrial - Devices.
The role can be either based in Vienna/Wien or Waidhofen/Thaya.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited, to the following:
- 3D Design of miniaturized electromechanical signal relays
- Development of relays with dedicated capability on radio frequency signal switching
- Virtual Design Simulation of Radio Frequency capabilities
- Construction of 2D product drawings for stamped and molded components as well as product test and assembling specifications for fully automated assembly processes
- Leading of Design FMEA´s
- Analyses of product test results and definition / implementation of improvement opportunities
- Working in an international Environment
Key Qualifications, Experience & Knowledge:
- Master Degree in radio frequency engineering or electrical / mechanical engineering with solid expertise on radio frequency technology
- Knowledge in 3D / 2D CAD of mechanical components
- Team player with high innovation skills
- Fluent in English and German, written and spoken
For this position we are offering an annual gross salary starting at € 45.000,--. Depending on your skills, qualifications and experience this can be negotiated.