As one of the largest business units of TE Connectivity, TE Industrial is a leading global solutions provider with a broad portfolio of components and system solutions for clients in various industries. The growing demand for personalized products, a never-ending stream of new market requirements, the need for consistently high product quality, and an increasing interconnectedness make the use of highly advanced production systems a must. TE’s Industrial solutions provide the basis for this flexible production — by helping our customers to become more connected, addressing Smart Factory needs, connect and transmit vast amounts of data quickly, enable connectivity in harsh environments, increase productivity, meet localized manufacturing needs, and realize energy efficiency requirements.
Within Industrial we have 2 businesses, 1 of them being Device. TE Industrial Device is the foundational engine for our customers, driving a transition from components into sub-systems solutions in Application Focused Growth, Sensors and Industrial IoT. We will win through focused, platform based new product introductions and operating globally while acting locally, driving speed in everything we do. Guided by our TE Core Values, we empower each other to continuously innovate, collaborate across boundaries, and respond fast to customer needs, achieving $1B in revenue and 20% OI by 2023.
Within the Industrial Device HR Team, we have a role available for a Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP). The person implements the Human Resources (HR) policy at Device Operations level, partnering with management to drive companywide programs and initiatives in Operations (i.e. succession, talent acquisition, total rewards and change management).
In alignment with the Industrial and Device Business priorities and the company’s and Industrial’s HR objectives, policies, and practices, the HRBP will be responsible for providing a focused set of human resources activities in the areas of leadership, organization development, employee relations, employee engagement, talent management, change management and communications. The HRBP is a key player of the Device Global Operations organization and will support the business leaders as a strategic partner. Footprint discussions, capability improvements and development of Operations talents are key aspects of the day-to-day role. Part of Operations are our Device plants based in EMEA, Mexico and AMER, and functions like Supply Chain, S&OP, Procurement and Quality. The HRBP will serve as an influential business partner across TE, in support of business requirements. The HRBP should strive to achieve Extraordinary Customer Experience (ECE) as an ultimate result. This position will closely collaborate with other pillars of the HR operating model at TE.
In short, the HRBP is focused on the organizational design, the business and functional strategies and Talent strategies in the Device Global Operations business, partnering with the businesses leaders to develop the high-performance organization.
The person reports to the HR Leader for the Device Business.
- R Bachelor degree or above, HR related major preferred
- Minimum 8+ years of professional working experience in HR environment required
- Minimum 5+ years HR Generalist/HR BP related experience required; breadth of HR knowledge and skills in variety of fields in international context
- Experience with Organization Design and Talent and Management Development
- Prior experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Experience working in global or international organizations - ability to operate at senior level and to work efficiently in a fast-paced, international matrix organization
- Strong project management and organizational skills – experience in leading international projects
- Strategic mindset combined with strong execution skills
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and communication skills. Ability to form successful working relationships quickly at all levels and successfully manage key stakeholders across multiple countries
- Fluent in English both written and spoken, any additional language is a plus
Min. salary per year 60.000 EUR