The IT Team Supporter takes over organisational and administrative agendas for the IT unit. The position holder supports the team also within projects and workshop plans.
- Providing support for the IT team with any coordinating, planning and supporting tasks as needed
- Improving and further developing of the administrative tasks
- Organising license agreements, maintenance contracts, invoices, documentation
- Coordinating IT requests within the team and providing first administrative support
- Exchanging with international colleagues from all departments
- Being responsible for the smooth flow of the daily operations with regards to all relevant requests and tasks in the IT Unit
- Completed commercial education HTL / HAK / FH or comparable degree
- Experience in the administrative support of an IT department or general assistance experience in a computer-related company
- Very good with MS-Office
- Excellent communication skills ins German (C1) and advanced English (B1), written and spoken
- Good understanding of IT processes
- High level of service and customer orientation
- Solution oriented, flexible and reliable personality as well as a strong team player
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS values and issues
FOUR PAWS offers:
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- A fully integrated and respectful partnership within an international organisation
- An attractive working place with technically advanced infrastructure located close to the center of Vienna **with the great chance to experience the rich culture and history of Austria
- Work experience in Headquarters of an international organisation limited to 12 months
- Local and international career development opportunities
welcomes enquiries from everyone and values diversity in their workforce.
FOUR PAWS offers you a gross salary of minimum EUR 25.200,- per year, depending on your qualifications, skills and professional experience.
Are you looking for such an opportunity?
FOUR PAWS is looking forward to meeting you!
Moreover, FOUR PAWS is happy to consider your application for other suitable job opportunities within their global organisation.
Please send your application in English, preferably via email with the
reference number 71.207
ISG career portal
Visit us at career.isg.com - here you will find daily new job offers.