- Participation in the rollout of SAP in more than 50 legal entities in 15 countries
- Customizing in SAP FI
- Define functional & design specifications, align concepts with key users and manage or perform implementation
- Perform key user trainings
- 2nd Level Support
- Degree in computer science, business informatics or equivalent
- Customizing experience in different areas of SAP FI (FI-GL, FI-AP, FI-AR, FI-AA)
- Understanding of data transfer between modules and external systems via interfaces
- Experience with data migration
- Experience with Open Text VIM, SAP Liquidity Management, SAP FIORI, SAP Workflow is a plus
- Ability to understand processes - both SAP and business - and high modelling skills
- ABAP knowledge is preferable
- Industry experience (manufacturing industry) is a plus
- Balancing and consensus-oriented team player with hands-on mentality and proactive work style
- Fluent Business English
- Work as part of a dynamically growing and internationally operating group
- Attractive social benefits (staff canteen, employee parking, etc.) & good working atmosphere
- Modern location with excellent public transport connections (U6) + employee parking spaces
- Start: immediately (subject to any notice periods)
- Salary: Depending on your specific qualification and professional experience, we offer you an annual gross salary starting at € 45,000.
If you are interested in bringing your expertise to an attractive international organisation, we look forward to your application, referring to
identification number 71.619. We prefer applications via ISG-Karriereportal or via mail.
Please visit career.isg.com - there you can find a broad range of joboffers.