Romer Labs, a global player in food safety, is a leading provider of diagnostic solutions for the agricultural, food and feed industry. Our broad range of innovative tests and services play a pivotal role in integrated food safety solutions. We develop, produce and market test kits and services for detecting food allergens, food pathogens, genetically ingredients, mycotoxins and residues using state of the art technology. Romer Labs is part of ERBER Group.
Our sales Team in Austria is facing rapid growth: existing markets still have potential and new markets await us! Do you want to grow too – professionally and personally? Then join our team as
Sales Manager Austria (m/f)
In your function you are reporting directly to the Regional Director Western Europe. You will be based in your home office in Austria with a strong connection to your colleagues in our Headquarters in Austria. From there you will advise the food and feed industry as well as laboratories to optimize their diagnostic solutions for mycotoxins, food pathogens, allergens etc.
Training for customers and distributors as well as product presentations, where you demonstrate step by step what output can be achieved, are your daily routine. You spend approximately 60% of your time with your customers in Austria and the Balkan area. Result-orientation, reliability and business acumen are your main strengths. Whenever needed, support from our Product Management or Technical Support Team is always given.
For result-driven Sales Managers with passion for food safety, we are the best place to be. Are you ready?
- Educational background/academic degree natural sciences (food technology, chemistry, biotechnology, or similar)
- 3 to 5 years of practical experience in sales
- Highly dedicated and outgoing personality with good communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, with a “can do” & cheerful attitude
- Willingness to travel around your dedicated region/country (~60% business travel)
- Driving license for passenger cars
Our culture: Pioneers, Partners and Performers – this means for you:
- Portfolio of scientifically sound and proven products and services
- Participation in the most important national trade fairs and events in our industry
- Training on the job with experienced colleagues as well as a comprehensive internal and external training offer
- Company car, mobile phone and notebook to plan and complete your customer appointments in the most efficient way
- Home office with strong support from your colleagues in the headquarters
- You are part of a successful company with successful employees - that makes you successful too!
- Here are some more good reasons to work for us.
What else to know?
- Reference Number: 314
- You will be based in your home office (Austria).
- Your type of employment: full-time (38.5 hours/week), permanent contract
- Based on your classification in our ERBER Group career model, your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you an attractive total compensation package starting at € 45.000 gross p.a. (full-time incl. fix and variable components)
Are you ready to leave real foodprints‘ with us? We are looking forward to your online application.
You have questions? Please contact: Ms Melanie ZORN, +43 2782 803 0
Or visit our website: www.romerlabs.com