bio-ferm works on the development, international product registration and marketing of innovative biotechnological plant protection products in viticulture, pome fruit, berries and tomatoes. Mode of action: Microorganisms isolated from nature and fermented in the laboratory act as antagonists and prevent specifically the infection by pathogens - no chemical residues, no resistances, non-GMO production and registered for IP and organic growing systems. bio-ferm is part of ERBER Group.
To further secure our rapid growth and at your earliest convenience we are looking for the right woman or man to fill our vacant position as
Senior Researcher (m/f) - Plant protection
These are the tasks we trust in you:
- Management, planning and coordination of defined projects (phases) and responsibility as technical project leader
- Independent work on scientific topics and interpretation of scientific results
- Presentation and publication of project results in scientific meetings
- Coordination of all internal parties and cooperation with our external partners
- Active participation in international scientific congresses and representation of our company
- Planning, implementing, controlling, maintenance and further development of the quality control process
- Reviewing and approving obtained results and certificate of analysis
- Assembling of QC reports and reviews and submitting them on time according to the reporting structure
TO LEAVE REAL 'FOODPRINTS' WITH US YOU NEED THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
- PhD in Phytopathology, Agriculture, Life sciences or similar
- Good knowledge of microbiological working methods and basic knowledge in analytical chemistry
- Well structured approach in documentation
- Good communication skills, team spirit and hunger for success
- Excellent command of English
OUR CULTURE: PIONEERS, PARTNERS AND PERFORMERS – THIS MEANS FOR YOU
- Exciting and challenging tasks (conferences, internal and external events, networking,…)
- Opportunity to shape a business in rapidly growing markets
- Unique company culture, broad diversity and flat hierarchies
- A company belonging to a group with strong sales and growth for more than 35 years
- Here are some more good reasons to work for us.
WHAT ELSE TO KNOW?
- Reference Number: 472
- You will be based in Getzersdorf (Austria)
- Your type of employment: 38.5 hours/week, full-time, permanent contract
- Based on your classification in our ERBER Group career model, your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you an attractive total compensation package starting at € 42.000 gross p.a. (full-time incl. fix and variable components)
Are you ready to leave real 'foodprints‘ with us? We are looking forward to your online application.
You have questions? Please contact: Ms Melanie ZORN, +43 2782 803 0
Or visit our website: www.biomin.net