At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
At our location in Waidhofen/Thaya (Austria) we are looking for a:
Global Automation Leader – Industrial Relays (m/f/d)
This role will lead the automation community for IND Relays globally, manage and execute automation projects and develop and realize tools and processes for moulding, stamping and assembly. The Global Automation Leader will manage automation resources globally and drive cost improvement initiatives in automation, as well as develop, execute and maintain an IND Relays automation roadmap and the 5-years automation strategy plan.
Tasks Summary & Responsibilities
- Develop a long-term Automation Project Roadmap together with the required stakeholders.
- Develop, execute and maintain the long-term Automation Strategy Plan.
- Develop and manage an effective global automation organisation which manages and executes automation projects in EMEA, APAC and Americas.
- Make use of common and new technologies to drive equipment and process standardization to assure production efficiency.
- Manage and adjust global automation resources regarding main tasks, technologies and workload.
- Provide calculations for production equipment like moulds, dies and assembly machines to manufacture Industrial Relays
- Execute moulds, dies and assembly equipment by leveraging internal and external resources.
- Improve and develop concepts for production equipment and processes to drive standardization across IND Relays locations
- Support to Manufacturing
- Leadership, talent and ME skill development of direct reports
What your background should look like
- Master degree in a technical field such as automation, software engineering or mechanical engineering
- 5-10 years of experience in various engineering/process development assignments
- Minimum 5 years of management experience in similar positions
- Strong background in technical concepts and machines / tools
- Fluent in English and German both written and spoken
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Culturally sensitive
For this position, we offer a base pay of € 105 000 (according to qualifications), plus bonus plan and company car. TE Connectivity is an equal opportunities employer so we welcome candidates of all backgrounds and gender identities to apply.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive rewards & compensation. Our commitment to our employees includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our employees.
• Competitive Salary Package
• Performance-Based Bonus Plans
• Health and Wellness Incentives
• Employee Stock Purchase Program
• Community Outreach Programs / Charity Events
• Employee Resource Groups